Friday, February 01, 2008

In all of my experience with the ill

I've come to the conclusion that illness is a direct physical manifestation of taking life too seriously.

It doesn't matter what illness it is, no matter who it is that is ill, and what they do for a living, or if they're a man or a woman or child...when talking to them you learn that they've held onto some form of negativity in their minds about people or life. You learn that they've placed too much importance on people and the process we call "living".

I've learned this after a lot of hard work...which is probably why my work in helping the sick has come to an end. It is time for me to use this lesson and move on.

Illness is an illusion. It is a phantom presence. It slams doors and throws lamps across the room to get your attention but in reality, it is more afraid of you than you are of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home